October 2, 2010

HDR photography of Saint-Germain-Lembron, France

HDR photography of Saint-Germain-Lembron, France. HD1080p
Welcome to the HDR photography blog. HDR is short for High Dynamic Range. It's a picture taken several times with different levels of exposure, and composited to get the most of the dark and light areas of the subject.
This picture was taken at sunset. It's hasn't been modified beyond the HDR compositing. Although it has been cropped to fit a 16/9 format.
I lucked out on this one, because the original light was extraordinary, but the HDR compositing brought every detail to life, for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely my favorite! This one is incredible, the way the light is hitting the land is so beautiful. Also, it's so clear I feel like I could crawl into it. I would like to see this one blown up and framed. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete